How to Save SmartMusic to Your Home Screen on iPad
- Launch “Safari” app.
- Enter into the address field the https://home.smartmusic.com. Tap Go.
- Tap the icon featuring an arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap Add to Home Screen. The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap Add. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
How to Delete the Old SmartMusic App from Your Home Screen on iPad
- Press and hold the SmartMusic application on the Home screen.
- The applications will show a delete option through a drop-down or by pressing the delete icon. Press Delete.
Now you are all set to Practice using Safari on the iPad. Click here to learn more about system requirements.