We're happy to share with you the demo version of SmartMusic’s Sight Reading Builder.
This powerful tool allows teachers to easily build and customize sight reading exercises.
In a few weeks:
- the full version of this tool will be available in SmartMusic for all Full Access educators ($40 / year), allowing them to send assignments based on the Sight Reading templates they create.
- Students will get a brand new exercise each time they load or retry the assignment.
- They’ll also receive the red and green note assessmenton their performance from SmartMusic.
- You can try the tool for free and provide any feedback on this forum: we’re very eager to hear from you and fine-tune this new tool!
- If you’re already a SmartMusic user, you can save your templates in the File > Save menu. You’ll be able to re-import them into SmartMusic as soon as we release the full version.
- If you’re not yet a SmartMusic user, you can learn more here: https://www.smartmusic.com/sight-reading/
Thanks for your feedback and see you soon on SmartMusic!