I've been unable to access my Units page, so I thought maybe it was an internet problem at my school. After contacting SmartMusic to help, I got this in response:
"It appears that your Units page no longer loads properly due to having a very large number of assignment templates. Unfortunately, we do not have an immediate solution to allow you to access your assignment templates in this case. However, our developers have been working on a permanent solution to correct and to avoid this issue in the future. I am hopeful that their solution will be implemented soon, so I will keep your ticket on hold and let you know as I learn more."
I think I have a reasonable amount of assignments for someone who teaches multiple ensembles at two different schools. Also consider that SmartMusic doesn't streamline the task of assigning method book exercises, and I think my number of assignments is even more reasonable.
Now however, without warning, I can't access any of my Units or assignments and there's no fix in sight. I'll update this thread as I hear (or don't hear) from SmartMusic.